Irregular Choice - Love Fools and Heart Ban Joes - EXCLUSIVE



Hello and welcome back to the blog. Two full blogs within a week must mean there is more exciting things to talk about!



This one is VERY exciting. Two of our favourite stockists Lottie's Atik and Daisy Mae Boutique have once again teamed up together to create an amazing Exclusive Irregular Choice shoe.



Tonight at 6pm we will have a relaunch of the infamous Love Fool shoe (which I have blogged about before HERE) and for the first time ever we have the same fabric on the infamous Ban Joe shoe!



I know lots of people have been gagging for someone to make these so I don't think they will stay around too long.



This is hopefully where I am able to help. I will try and answer all your questions here but if not ask away and I will be on hand to answer as many as I can.



I'll talk a little first about the differences between Love Fools and Ban Joes. The main difference in these is the heel height. Love Fools come up at 9cm tall where as Ban Joes are more 7cm tall. This should cover alot more peoples preference in heels. If you enjoy a higher heel I would do for Love Fools but if you prefer a more mid-heel I would pick Ban Joes.



Obviously there is also slight differences in design with Love Fools coming with a velcro strap over the shoe which can add extra security for those who are maybe in between sizes.



The one other thing you might not notice from first glance is the bows. They are different on both pairs. The Love Fools have quite a large matt glitter bow where as Ban Joes have a smoother cream silk bow.



That is really the only difference between the two, tho I'm sure alot of you already have your favorite design in mind.



Now onto the most asked question yet. How do the Ban Joes fit?? They fit exactly like the newer style Ban Joes, from the neon launch onwards and the Lady Ban Joe style I would say the fit is all the same. So if you have bought Ban Joes recently then these will be the same sizing.



I would say the same for the Love Fools too. I wear the same size in both, and I would say they match the sizing from any Nick of Times you might have.



I do hope that helps for anyone buying tonight. Remember these are only available from two stockists. The links to both are next. From Lotties Atik: HERE  From Daisy Mae: HERE










Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, thanx for sharing this awesome post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE LOVE LOVE YOUR SHOES

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts