Irregular Choice Power Surge




Hello and welcome back to the blog! I know it has been ages since I've managed to do a shoe blog but hopefully that is all going to change now.



I really wanted to try and document the first big launch of 2020, and what a launch it is!



When I saw this collection I audibly gasped out loud, and would even go as far to say as its one of my favourite collections in a long time.



This collection is made up of three main designs, a bag and a purseg. Heavens Above which comes in two colours, Galactic Thunder also in two colours and the pair we are going to talk about today which is available in four colours.



The teal version is a European stockist exclusive to Lotties Atik and the pair we are talking about today are a complete stockist exclusive to Lotties Atik so you will only be able to buy a pair from her website. I will pop a link below so you can see it.



Anyway back to the collection! I honestly couldn't even pick which pair was my favourite and ended up walking home with one of each pair in my favourite colour.



This is the first time we have had a lighting bolt character heel and they really went all out with it, its perfect. Even down to the detail of when it hits the shoe it turns into a glittery cloud covered in stars. Honestly its amazing.



I was really torn between the teal pair and the red pair in this style and I think the red pair just won it by a whisker. If I win the lottery tomorrow I would more than likely go back for the second pair.



The fabric choice on these is again second to none, the multicoloured detail on them really makes them stand out without being too extreme and they are still such a showstopper.



Fit wise I took a 39 in all of the styles, which I would say is TTS. Those of you that have been reading a while will know I used to be a 40 in everything, I do think my feet have dramatically changed size and I have been buying 39's for the past 4-5 months.



The heel height on these is a cool 10cm so not as tall as unicorns or bunnies but a little above mid heel. Honestly I know I'm used to wearing heels but I found them so bloody comfortable, even with the pointed toe.



So I know people have apprehension about pointed toes and I do get that but I found these great and you wouldn't even notice that the toe is pointed but they look so damn good on your feet!



What did you think of the collection? Have I just spent hours gushing over them for nothing?

Also remember you can buy these exclusive shoes: HERE

Comments

  1. Amazing shoes!! Looks unique and beautiful. Thanks for sharing:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bought the pink ones....love them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your wonderful article it helps me a lot.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts