Irregular Choice Bubble Bath - Rubber Duck Heel


Hello and welcome back to the blog!



You will be pleased to know this is a non Disney launch blog. I know alot of us love Disney but it can get a little bit consuming at times so this one is for all the non Disney lovers out there.



This months launch we are treated to a BRAND NEW character heel! You will all know how much this excites me when this happens and this time is no exception.



Do you want to know the best bit tho? They are a MID-HEEL CHARACTER! Ok this isn't a firm selling point for me but I know so so so many ladies have been asking for this I'm doing a delighted dance for you all right now! More about that later.



So this collection came in three styles and a handbag. Two shoes were exclusive directly to Irregular Choice which were the pink colourway of 'What The Duck' and the trainers 'Bubble Ducky'



I went went with my favourite pair from the collection which is the ones I'm talking about today. I did think the bag was stunning but I am desperately trying to cut down on the amount of bags I have. They simply take up too much room at the moment and I need all the space I can get.



What I am hearing from all the people that had tried them on at launch they are true to size, so off I trot and buy my size 40. I got them today and my god they are HUGE on me! Like honestly massive.



I do think a big reason for this is they are very forgiving for wider feet (which I wouldn't say I have) because of the additional width and length I am finding them far too big to keep.



Good job for me Lottie's Atik is coming to the rescue and have saved me a pair of 39s for when these get returned so I will report on those when they arrive.



Heel height wise, these are a casual 7.5cm which makes them lower than pandas, and penguins and around the same height as lambs! This had a huge reason in my opinion as to why they have been so popular. People have been asking for this for ages and Irregular Choice have delivered!



So what do you think? Did I pick the right pair? Do you love them or hate them?



Please head on over to our facebook page: HERE or Instagram: HERE and let me know!






Comments

Popular Posts