Still The Fairest - Irregular Choice x Disney's Snow White.



Hello and welcome back!



This is only going to be a quick blog today, but hopefully still a useful one.



The pair that I'm going to talk about today have easily had the most questions asked about them since launch so hopefully I'm going to take all these and answer them to the best of my ability.



Usually I go right into describing the shoe and talking a little about the collection but I'm just going to go straight onto fit and sizing advice.



Most of the questions have been around fit and width of the boots as many ladies like myself struggle with knowing what to do about boots.



I have got the measuring tape out on my pair and here is all the important information.



The opening of my pair (a size 40) is a 29cm circumference, so this would be the tightest part around your leg. The other measurement that is important is the height from the heel to the opening of the shoe which again on my pair is 14.5cm. So this is how far up your leg the pair would sit.



Personally I find them perfectly fine to zip up all the way and I don't need to leave a gap at the top which I have on other pairs, but hopefully these numbers will be able to help you.



These are easily one of the most underrated pairs from the collection and honestly when they are seen in real life the workmanship and boldness is incredible.



If you would like to check out this pair please head over HERE to see if they still have your size!



So what do you think? has this blog helped? I would love your feedback!












Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts