Pale Blue Ban Joe - Lottie's Atik/Daisy Mae EXCLUSIVE

Pale Blue Ban Joe - Irregular Choice





Hello and Welcome to a new EXCLUSIVE blog post!



Today we are going to be talking about everyone's favourite mid heel, the Ban Joe! Hopefully this blog will answer all your burning questions so your happy when you place your order.



Over the years we have had many different colours in this style each as amazing as the next.It wasn't until recently that we were treated to a bright blue version of the heel but that didn't stop everyone asking when we were going to be treated to a light blue version of the heel.



This is where Lottie's Atik and Daisy Mae come in, we have seen exclusive colourways before, those of you will remember the purple Ban Joe blog I did a little while back (You can read all about it HERE)



Now onto the shoes, Hopefully I'm going to cover everything you could possibly think of when it comes to these beauties but if for any reason I happen to miss anything out please pop over to our Facebook (Here) and leave us a quick comment - I'll be sure to get back to you before they launch so you can buy in confidence!



These pair will actually be my 13th pair of Ban Joes! Quick someone launch another pair quickly so I can bypass the bad luck! Anyway as you can tell from that I love this style, they are my go to pair when going on a night out as I know they will be comfy and can be styled with pretty much anything.



I could quite happily have these in every single colour. Since seeing the Nick of Times in the this light blue colour I have been hoping someone would take it upon themself to get a pair of Ban Joes made in the same material so I was delighted when these came out.



Unfortunately I don't own a pair of the blue Nick of Time as I much prefer the lower heel and bow on the Ban Joe but these are made in the same glitter, so should be a prefect match for anyone who enjoys having some more options. For the rest of us it means we are going to get a pair that look as amazing as the Nick of Times but with a much more manageable heel.


The most asked question about these is the heel height and how it compares, I have added a photo comparison from the Purple pair I reviewed last year and as you can see from the photos there is quite a bit of difference between the heights for Ban Joe and Nick of Time. Nick of Time have roughly a 9cm heel while these have a much more manageable 7.2cm It may not sound like a massive difference but for those of you who can't manage the larger heels these are perfect.



As always I have ordered these in my normal size UK 6.5 (EU 40). This is also the same size as all my other Ban Joes. Recently the newer 'neon' Ban Joes have sized up a little bigger than those in the past. This pair fits exactly like the more recent neon pairs, which for me is a little bit roomy but not enough to size down.



So what do you think? Did I miss anything you wanted to know? If you are as in love with these as me you can buy them now from Lottie's Atik: HERE and Daisy Mae: HERE














Comments

Popular Posts