Moving Buddies - Irregular Choice - Toy Story Collection.


Hello and welcome to the latest review from the Toy Story collection. I do think this will be my last one from the collection. I will pop up a link later in the week to photographs of the pairs I am not doing a full review of and you are of course welcome to ask away if you have any questions.



I thought I would end on a high, well at least in my opinion. This bag is EVERYTHING. I'm normally a shoe girl over a bag girl but this trumps everything for me in this collection. You might know that I love the 'side' characters alot more than maybe Buzz or Woody so this is perfect.


I'm still reeling that we didn't get anything with Slinky Dog on it (especially as a dachshund owner) but this almost makes up for it.


Like everything in this collection it is very much a series of two halfs. Meaning that nothing quite matches the other and nothing really comes in an identical pair. When I first saw photos of this bag it was just the Rex side. I was pretty excited by that but hadn't seen the whole collection yet so I was waiting patiently to see everything else. The second I saw that Hamm was on the other side I just knew that I had to have it.



Hamm and Rex combined are a couple of my favourites from the films. So this was a must for me. I also loved that Irregular Choice had taken the time to do a completely different design on each side. We have become used to a bold design one side and possibly some lettered stitching on the other side but this is something else completely.



If you have read my other blogs then you will know how much I have been gushing over the character fabric this launch and well this pretty much combines my love of them into a single handbag. It is times like this that I wish I knew how to sew, as I would just want to make something-anything in that fabric.



Talking of fabric, have you seen what the sides of the bag are made from? It is the most soft, fluffy fabric ever! It is amazing! I'm a tad concerned about getting it dirty but I don't think it is going to be too much of an issue and completely worth it.



With the running theme in this collection of Irregular Choice going all out we have hidden details on this bag too. If you take a look at the bottom, underneath we have ANDY stitched in large print over a shiny gold fabric. This is another reason I love this collection. Nobody is going to really see that, but I know it is there and that is just amazing!



This design is slowly becoming my favourite style of bag. It comes with two large compartments, both with lots of room for everything you need and are secured with a strong clasp. The bag also comes with an over the shoulder strap, which if i'm being completely critical doesn't quite match the bag, but I still love it.



So what do you think? Which side is your favourite? What has been your favourite from the collection? I would love to hear what you think!









Comments

Popular Posts