Orange, Pink & Yellow Neon Ban Joe - Irregular Choice





Welcome to another blog all about every bodies favourite glittery shoes. You may remember I did a blog not too long ago all about the purple Ban Joes which were exclusive to Lottie's Atik. (You can read all about them: HERE)



You might be wondering why I have decided to do another blog about the same style shoe. Since the launch of the purple pair nearly a year ago alot of shoes have come and gone so I always think it is a nice refresher do update a blog when a new season arrives. This being said sometimes when colours or seasons change so does the fit and comfort of the shoe so I will be comparing these to previous seasons.



Over the years Ban Joes have come in a wild variety of colours and patterns but my personal favourite has always been the bright glitter designs which we are no so used to seeing from Irregular Choice.



For Spring/Summer 2018 we have been treated to bright Neon glitter in three very distinct colours. Bright Pink, Orange and a Yellow. We already have a pale pink pair of Ban Joes but these are nothing at all similar which is great. The yellow on the other had isn't the usual yellow that we are used to seeing, it is more of a florescent yellow/green, but still spectacular. My favourite of the three colours has to be orange. I have a bit of a thing for orange anyway but these are showstopping.



Personally I would have loved to have seen a bright neon green option as I love green, but my bank balance is very pleased there is only three different pairs to choose from this time as any more and I would have been really struggling to pick.



They haven't changed too much with the standard formula of these, each shoe is completely encompassed in glitter with a beautiful fabric double bow at the front of each shoe. As normal the heel isn't covered in glitter but instead with a fabric that matches the rest of the shoe.



I had seen online that some people were not too pleased with the fabric used for the heel as the pattern almost looks like they are damaged. I have tried my best to take a photograph of them for you to have a look but I can assure you that they are supposed to be like that.



It doesn't seem to be a problem at all on the orange but can be seen on both the yellow and the pink. It is not something that bothers me at all but I thought I would give those of you who are interested a better idea of what they look like in real life.



Size wise I always go for my usual UK 6.5 (EU40) on these as that is what size all my other Ban Joes are in. All 3 pairs fit exactly the same, but they are every so slightly larger than the previous pair of purple Ban Joes. No enough to size down but I will be adding a little heel grip onto these to stop them moving about quite as much. If you already have a pair of Ban Joe I would highly recommend getting the same size that you have already.



The heel height in these is a modest 7.2cm so a perfect mid heel for all occasions. I find them very comfortable to walk in and have worn previous pairs all day without having any issues. The only suggestion I have is that if like me you find they tend to rub on your ankle a little bit is pop in a slight heel raise like the ones HERE. (I haven't personally tried that brand but it will give you an idea of what to look for)



So what do you think? Do you like the new colours? What colour would you love to see next? Please let us know. Thank you for reading.























Comments

  1. I'm desparatley looking for the orange pair for my wedding to match the grooms socks, tie etc... Can't find them anywhere 😩

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts