My Story - Irregular Choice


My Story - Irregular Choice


Today I'm writing this in complete excitement. Last week I was contacted by Irregular Choice after posting on their page about telling my story. How I discovered Irregular Choice and what makes me love them so much.

Along with this, they asked for a photo of my collection, a simple request you would have thought, but since moving home a few weeks ago everything is still a little bit unorganized and as of yet I'm unable to display my collection fully.



Que unpacking, photographing then repacking all my shoes back into their little boxes, a task which took the best part of 4 days on and off, but for me it was so worth it. I've wanted a photo of my collection for a long time so this was the perfect excuse.



Unfortunately I missed out on adding my three new pairs that were in the post but its close enough for now.

Anyway enough of my rambling and please take a look at the article on the Irregular Choice website: HERE



Popular Posts