Trixy - Christmas Unicorns


Trixy - Christmas Unicorns



Forgive me for posting a similar shoe so close to my last blog about the Trixy's (HERE) But with Irregular Choice reveling five new Christmas Heels I thought it was appropriate to write about my new purchase.



I decided to opt for the new Unicorns because out of the five heels Irregular Choice released it was the one that wowed me the most. IC have launched a new Christmas shoe with a Santa Heel and a Rudolph upper which I must admit Im not too keen on (too fluffy for me). The two beautiful bunnies/flopsy which are very beautiful, but this week should see me receive my third set of bunnies so enough is enough (for now). Which left me with the two unicorns! I loved both the uppers equally even tho I have a secret love for the colour green, but my final decision came when looking at the heel, the green unicorn is something we have never seen before in comparison to the gold which I already own so for me it was a no brainer!



I followed the exact same recipe as me Trixys and ordered my usual size 40. Im glad I got there at 12.01 as by the evening they were completely sold out. I have been informed that the stores still have stock if anyone is still looking for a pair.



I decided to opt for the new Unicorns because out of the five heels Irregular Choice released because it was the one that wowed me the most. Irregular Choice have launched a new Christmas shoe with a Santa Heel and a Rudolph upper which I must admit I'm not too keen on (too fluffy for me). The two gorgeous bunnies/flopsy which are very beautiful, but this week should see me receive my third set of bunnies so enough is enough (for now). This left me with the two unicorns! I loved both the uppers equally even tho I have a secret love for the colour green, but my final decision came when looking at the heel, the green unicorn is something we have never seen before in comparison to the gold which I already own so for me it was a no brainer!



I don't think the photos do the shoes any justice at! I was concerned looking at the stock photos that were going to be a little bit of a disappointment or I wouldn't love them as much as I thought I would but I'm happy to say that I made the right choice! The bows at the front are absolutely stunning the detail of the fabric throughout the shoes are just lovely! It reminds me very much of a Christmas tree with all the baubles but I think thats just me.



All the features are exactly the same as my previous post on the Trixy unicorns with a 12cm heel. For some reason they seem alot easier to walk in and don't feel as high as the previous design. Im not sure why that is, there does seem to be quite a platform on these but I wouldn't imagine it making too much difference. This is also good news for those of us who suffer for their love of shoes.



As someone who loves to see the change in box and sole design with each season I was disappointed to find that they had opted for a generic one for these. More personally because I'm yet to have a pair of the A/W collection, but I feel it would have been nice to put that on the soles rather than the flowered pattern, which usually comes from other retailers and not Irregular Choice direct.



Overall im more than pleased with my purchase but I dont think I will be fighting the crowds for the same pair in purple. No complaints from me tho and I cant wait to get out and about in them.





If you would like to keep up to date on the latest blog please follow us on Facebook - HERE


Popular Posts