Gold Ban Joe - Daisy Mae Boutique

Ban Joe - Gold


Welcome to the blog I know many of you have been waiting for ever since Daisy Mae showed us a sneak peek of a new exclusive shoe a couple of weeks ago.



By now you should have already guessed that we are getting a re-launch of everyone's favourite mid heel the Ban Joe. The Ban Joe has come to life is so many different colours and styles that I know its become alot of woman's staple shoe for every outfit. I was so excited to find out that we were getting one of my personal favourites back; the gold glitter.



I remember missing out on these when they first launched as I opted for the gold Nick of Time that were readily available. After seeing all the photos and the hype online I knew I had made the wrong decision and went on the search for the lower heeled Ban Joe and I didn't regret it.



If you love a little bit of extra special sparkle then these are going to be the pair for you. It is also great timing with many of us already thinking about festive parties and all the shops bringing out the sequins in time for the Christmas period.



Now onto all the important information. These will be on sale exclusively with Daisy Mae Boutique and you can find a link to their shop: HEREThey go on sale at 12pm on Friday the 29th of September.



Hopefully this blog will give you all the information you need but if you have any questions please head on over to our Facebook page: HERE and I can answer any of your questions before the shoes go live so we can make sure you grab the perfect pair.



When taking the photos for this blog it was easy to see why I spent so much time looking for these after the first launch, normally I'm not a gold kinda gal but these are one of my favourite pairs. These were a dream to photograph and I really hope that my pictures have done them justice for you.



If you have read one of my blogs before you will know I'm a little bit of a magpie when it comes to glitter and these are no exception. They are beautiful, with three different size pieces in slightly different colours, the way it sparkles in the light really is something else.



I didn't really pay too much attention to the bow when I first saw them, I mean its nice but it wasn't until I was photographing them that I caught a real look at the fabric. Its the same fabric that is used on the heel and the hidden detail and pattern in it really tops these off for me.



Onto the all important size advice. I bought these in my usual size UK 6.5 (EU40) and they fit perfectly. They are true to size and I wouldn't personally risk sizing down in these. I find these easily my most comfortable style and can wear them for any length of time without a problem.



The most asked question about these is the heel height and how it compares to Nick of Time. Nick of Time have roughly a 9cm heel while these have a much more manageable 7.2cm It may not sound like a massive difference but for those of you who can't manage the larger heels these are perfect.




I hope that has covered everything you need to know, as mentioned before please drop us a line on our Facebook page if you have any burning questions and I will try me best to get them all answered as soon as possible




Thank you again for reading and I hope those of you on the search find your perfect pair.






Popular Posts