Magic Pony - Irregular Choice

Magic Pony - Rainbow/Navy



Welcome to the ultimate bag blog! I'm so excited as I write this as I never in a millions years thought I would be able to own something so amazing! I have wanted this bag for as long as I can remember after missing out on the original launch a couple of years ago.



To me this is the bag to end all bags. This bag has been lusted after for so many people. For me it didn't even make it onto my searched for list as I knew how rare and exclusive the first launch was. I had eagerly watched them tower above their RRP on bidding sites and had come to the conclusion that I would never be able to own one.



It was only a week or so ago that I saw Lottie's exclusive sneak peek on what was to come! I was over the moon and just knew that no matter what one of these had to be mine. This second release is an exclusive to Lottie's Atik which you might know from the purple Ban Joe earlier in the year. For me it's so exciting to think an independent is able to rerun/create these amazing exclusives and hopefully its something we will see more of in the future.  



Having ordered on the Friday it was a painstaking wait until Monday for this beauty to arrive. Finally I ripped open the box and I was not disappointed. Magic Pony is everything I imagined! I was lucky enough to have the white colourway aswel but for me this blows that out of the water.



The detail and the colours just outshine everything else I have in my collection. As you might know I'm a lover of Unicorns anyway but to have something with so many bright and exciting colours really makes me happy.



This is definitely a show stopping bag, but large enough to use as a medium everyday bag but compact enough to take on evenings out. Complete with an adjustable shoulder strap this can be used for any occasion (but I would say that wouldn't I)



I have tried my best to get real detailed photographs for you so for those of you who might be on the fence can see that it really is as stunning in real life as the photos. If you have ordered one I would to know what you think! Did it live up to expectations?



There is still a few available from the link: HERE but I would be quick, I imagine that these won't be staying around too much longer at all. As you can tell I absolutely love mine and I hope you would too.


Comments

Popular Posts